Young Customer Gives BraunAbility an A+ Grade
Customer Review of a Wheelchair Van by BraunAbility
There's nothing we love more than reading genuine letters of appreciation from our customers. Earlier this spring Gretta Doering sent us a writing assignment that her son, Bradley, had completed for school. The Doering family had purchased a new BraunAbility Entervan, and as you'll read, our young customer was thoroughly impressed:
I received a new Dodge van from MITS of Virginia (that stands for Mobility Independent Transportation Systems, Inc.). They are in Waynesboro, Virginia. The salesman helped us find just the right wheelchair van. It is a dark blue one with a ramp.
My mom didn't tell me we were getting it sooner than I thought. She surprised me by picking me up at school early. Then she and I went to get my new van!!!
Our first trip in the new van was to Florida for Christmas. I rode with my mom and dad. Both of my brothers, Andrew and Jon, also came with us. We were very comfortable. It has all the things we needed for the long trip. It has a radio and CD player. It also has separate heaters so we all can control our own temperatures. We can watch movies too on our portable DVD players. My mom's favorite part of the van is the "butt warmers" (seat warmers)!
We take my van around town all the time. My mom takes me to my doctor appointments and the grocery store. Sometimes we go out to eat in the van too. I really like my new van. The best thing about it is I can sit up front!!!
Thanks everybody for helping me get my new van! I LOVE IT!
Thank you so much to Bradley, Gretta and the folks at MITS for delivering another great BraunAbility experience!
Other Owner Stories:
- Zach Anner
- Young Customer Gives BraunAbility an A+ Grade
- Wheelchair Vans: Five and Counting!
- Wheelchair Van Reliability Gets a Real World Test
- Wheelchair Van Funding: Patience and Persistence Pay Off
- Wheelchair Van Donation Changes Kentucky Family's Lives
- Wheelchair Marathoning: 50 marathons in 50 states in 50 weeks
- Wheelchair Accessible Van is the Answer to Grandparents' Prayers
- Travis Roy
- Tom Turner's More Than 30 Years of Friendship
- Third Spirit of Ability Recipient Honored in Toronto
- The Truth About Living with a Rare Disease
- The Early History of BraunAbility
- Spirit of Ability Winner Triumphs over SCI
- Sam Schmidt to Help Unveil New Hand and Foot-Free Corvette
- Sam Schmidt: Mobility Visionary and Real-Life Superman
- Robin Allen
- Reveca Torres
- Restoring Freedom For Loyal BraunAbility Customer
- Respect Blue Spaces Winner Gives Camp Attitude a Boost
- Rachelle Chapman
- Paralyzed Coach Receives Wheelchair Van at Halftime
- Neural Prosthetics Got Her On Her Feet Again
- My Road to Driving Independence
- Mother With a Disability Finds Hope in Two Disabled Sons
- Mike Delancey
- Meet Spirit of Ability Award Winner Barry Munro
- Life Happens Together, Just Ask Lauren Gross
- Lacrosse Team Scores Big for a Deserving Family
- Josh Fugate's Owner Story
- Jesse Billauer
- Jason Gerling, The Wheelchair Drummer: Part 2
- Jason Gerling, The Wheelchair Drummer: Part 1
- In the Company of Saints
- Indiana Family Proud Owners of a Honda Entervan
- Home On the Range and In a Tri-Wheeler
- Head Coach of Team USA Wheelchair Rugby Team Trusts BraunAbility
- Fishing and Wheelchair Vans
- First Entervan XT Owner is eXTra happy!
- Family with Three Wheelchair Users Gets First Accessible Van
- ESPN's Story "Picking Up Butch" Gets National Media Attention
- Driving Freedom For a BraunAbility Customer
- Convenience Makes a Comeback
- Christmas for a Hurting Family - A Wheelchair Van
- Bravo for Brian and his Spirit of Ability