Financing Your Mobility Solutions
Comprehensive Mobility Financing from BraunAbility Finance
Whether you’re looking to finance a wheelchair accessible vehicle, a wheelchair lift, or even a seat lift, BraunAbility Finance can help you find a financing solution that fits your budget. With over 100 years of collective financing experience, the BraunAbility Finance team is the only dedicated financing service from a mobility manufacturer.
If you’re ready to learn more, start with mobility financing FAQs, or click on one of the financing options below. You can always reach out directly to the BraunAbility Finance team by filling out the form on this page or calling (888) 365-9417.
From seating solutions to securement systems to driving controls, BraunAbility Finance can help you afford the mobility equipment that keeps you independent and mobile.
Avoid the stress of being stranded by protecting your investment - both the original vehicle and the mobility equipment - with the complete coverage of BraunAbility's exclusive vehicle service contract.
When it comes to understanding options around financing for wheelchair vans or other mobility equipment, it's common to have plenty of questions. We've compiled a list of the Top Ten most common questions when exploring mobility financing.
- 3 Safe and Comfortable Wheelchair Vans For Sale
- An Industry First - BraunAbility Finance
- Disability Tax Deduction for Wheelchair Vans
- Does Medicare Cover Stairlifts?
- Does Medicare Pay for Wheelchairs?
- Getting Started Funding an Accessible Vehicle
- Government Assistance for Handicapped People: What You Need to Know
- How Do Insurance and Disability Grants for Vehicles Work?
- How to Find Cheap or Free Wheelchairs
- Make Your Wheelchair Van More Affordable
- The Funding Struggle
- The Most Popular Grants for Families With Disabled Children
- Top Ten Questions About Wheelchair Van Financing
- Used Vans for Disabled Persons: Will Medicare Pay It?
- Using Crowdfunding to Get You into a Wheelchair Van?
- Will Medicare Pay for a Mobility Scooter?