Experience the BraunAbility Difference
When considering an accessible vehicle, remember what you can’t see matters. A good conversion is built on a solid foundation, with no shortcuts. When you choose BraunAbility, you'll understand why we’re Built to Trust.
The MOST Recommended Name in Mobility
- Voted #1 in overall quality, service & support, value for the dollar, brand reputation and likelihood to recommend1
- BraunAbility is chosen 8:1 by dealer service technicians as the brand they would buy for a family member
Quality, Safety, and Reliability – No Compromising!
- BraunAbility is #1 in Safety - Most certified wheelchair accessible vehicle manufacturer in the industry
- Certified by NMEDA’s Manufacturer Quality Assurance Program (MQAP)
- NEW OEM Tier-1 supplied parts and components in the conversion process
- No stretching or retrofitting wires and no cutting corners• Spend your time on the road, not in the repair shop
BraunAbility Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles are:
- Crash Tested - Industry-leading impact testing on our entire fleet of mobility products: MQAP, QAP, FMVSS 208: Occupant Crash Protection, FMVSS 301: Fuel System Integrity, FMVSS 214: Side Impact Protection
- Industry’s Only Fully Stainless Steel Exhaust System - Prevents rust and corrosion, secured and reinforced for function and service. Protected and mounted as far from the ground as possible for less exposure to everyday impacts.
- Custom-Made Fuel Lines and Hoses - New lines made to fit the wheelchair accessible floor with mating connections to fit the original manufacturers. Designed for maximum safety and performance over the total life of your vehicle.
- State-of-the-Art Brake Line System - New brake lines and fittings installed and properly routed for corrosion prevention and reliability.
- New Wiring and Connectors - No stretching or retrofitting wires and no cutting corners. New Tier-One sourced wiring harness with factory-original connectors.
Experience the Difference
Optimized Rear Suspension
Form follows function. BraunAbility holds as close as possible to OEM specifications for smooth handling and a ride without swaying under heavy loads for a solid, stable driving experience, whether you're riding in the front or the rear of the vehicle.
Durable All-Weather Sub Flooring
Strong, lightweight flooring that does not absorb fluids. Ideal for all weather conditions and family adventures.
Industry’s Strongest Ramp - 1,000 lb Capacity
Flex-free ramp experience, creating easier entry and exit of the vehicle.
Exclusive Quiet Drive® Technology
Up to 25% noise and vibration reduction.
Ralph Braun was just a boy in 1947 when doctors told him muscular dystrophy would soon rob him of his independence. It was a fate he refused to accept. He went on to invent the first battery-powered scooter, and later, converted an old postal jeep - complete with a wheelchair ramp and full hand-controls - into a vehicle that would give him the freedom he longed for.
Ralph’s amazing life was just the start of the BraunAbility story. We were founded by a man who refused to be defined by his limitations. Today, we continue Ralph’s mission of providing others the same freedom he fought for in his own life.
Please add openform-generic-contact class to buttons to show this form.