Experience the BraunAbility Difference
When considering an accessible vehicle, remember what you can’t see matters. A good conversion is built on a solid foundation, with no shortcuts. When you choose BraunAbility, you'll understand why we’re Built to Trust.
The MOST Recommended Name in Mobility
- Voted #1 in overall quality, service & support, value for the dollar, brand reputation and likelihood to recommend1
- BraunAbility is chosen 8:1 by dealer service technicians as the brand they would buy for a family member
Please add openform-why-braun class to buttons to show this form.
Experience the Difference
Optimized Rear Suspension
Form follows function. BraunAbility holds as close as possible to OEM specifications for smooth handling and a ride without swaying under heavy loads for a solid, stable driving experience, whether you're riding in the front or the rear of the vehicle.
Durable All-Weather Sub Flooring
Strong, lightweight flooring that does not absorb fluids. Ideal for all weather conditions and family adventures.
Industry’s Strongest Ramp - 1,000 lb Capacity
Flex-free ramp experience, creating easier entry and exit of the vehicle.
Exclusive Quiet Drive® Technology
Up to 25% noise and vibration reduction.
BraunAbility Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles are:
- Crash Tested - Industry-leading impact testing on our entire fleet of mobility products: MQAP, QAP, FMVSS 208: Occupant Crash Protection, FMVSS 301: Fuel System Integrity, FMVSS 214: Side Impact Protection
- Industry’s Only Fully Stainless Steel Exhaust System - Prevents rust and corrosion, secured and reinforced for function and service. Protected and mounted as far from the ground as possible for less exposure to everyday impacts.
- Custom-Made Fuel Lines and Hoses - New lines made to fit the wheelchair accessible floor with mating connections to fit the original manufacturers. Designed for maximum safety and performance over the total life of your vehicle.
- State-of-the-Art Brake Line System - New brake lines and fittings installed and properly routed for corrosion prevention and reliability.
- New Wiring and Connectors - No stretching or retrofitting wires and no cutting corners. New Tier-One sourced wiring harness with factory-original connectors.
Ralph Braun was just a boy in 1947 when doctors told him muscular dystrophy would soon rob him of his independence. It was a fate he refused to accept. He went on to invent the first battery-powered scooter, and later, converted an old postal jeep - complete with a wheelchair ramp and full hand-controls - into a vehicle that would give him the freedom he longed for.
Ralph’s amazing life was just the start of the BraunAbility story. We were founded by a man who refused to be defined by his limitations. Today, we continue Ralph’s mission of providing others the same freedom he fought for in his own life.
Click here to read Ralph's book, Rise Above.