Wheelchair Van Dealer Service - Training Our Technicians & Keeping You Moving!
BraunAbility Certified Mobility Dealer Service Training
In previous years, the technicians who service your Braunability equipment were required to attend live service schools at our manufacturing headquarters in Winamac, Indiana. We basically had two separate sessions: a three-day program for wheelchair lift service training, and another three-day program for wheelchair vans. This schedule gave us ample time to cover all aspects of the products, and time to test each student's abilities. However, it was quite a sacrifice for our dealers. In order to certify in our complete product line, our dealers would have to send at least one technician to two weeks-worth of schooling. The expense and downtime was an obvious issue. We also take surveys of the students after each day of class and found that the number one suggestion was to have more "hands-on" training during the schools. Before 2009, we spent much of the time going over classroom instruction and theory along with hands-on tasks that the students would have to perform.
Other Service and Maintenance Articles:
- Wheelchair Van Problems You Can Avoid
- Top 5 Wheelchair Van Maintenance Tips
- Top Five Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Wheelchair Van
- Wheelchair Van Maintenance Tips
- The Basics for New Wheelchair Lift Owners
- How Does Your Handicap Van Maintenance Rank
- Quick Tips to Winterize an Accessible Vehicle
- Online Mobility Seller Pitfalls
- Mobility Dealer Earns Time Dealer of the Year Distinction
- Getting the Most Value From Your Van
- First Comes Love, Then Comes Mobility
- Wheelchair Van Dealer Service - Training Our Technicians & Keeping You Moving!
- 5 Tips to Get Your Accessible Vehicle Summer Ready
- Car Detailing for Personal Wheelchair Van
- 3 Tips to Finding Wheelchair Replacement Parts
- 5 Signs a Vehicle Can Be Made Wheelchair Accessible
- BraunAbility Traverse vs. Ford Explorer MXV
- What Is a Hybrid Car and Can It Be Wheelchair Accessible?
- Do You Plug in a Toyota Hybrid Wheelchair Van?
- How to Protect and Repair Wheelchair Vans from Flood Damage