BraunAbility Traverse vs. Ford Explorer MXV - Head-to-Head
Think There’s No Room in an Accessible SUV? Think Again.
Almost everyone has heard the siren song of the SUV, especially when the majority of your alternatives are minivans. No doubt, the minivan is a functional, fan-favorite of many, but there’s something about the swagger of an SUV.
It’s no surprise that consumers went wild for the Ford Explorer MXV when it was first introduced in 2015. Wheelchair users loved its rugged, sleek style, but when they rolled up the ramp, well, it wasn’t always easy to maneuver into the place.
The limited space left many hopeful consumers rolling away with disappointment because it simply wasn’t a good fit.
The BraunAbility Chevrolet Traverse gets it right.
See what sets our newest SUV apart and how it stacks up to the space of the Ford Explorer MXV!
- 3 Tips to Finding Wheelchair Replacement Parts
- 5 Signs a Vehicle Can Be Made Wheelchair Accessible
- 5 Tips to Get Your Accessible Vehicle Summer Ready
- A Guide to Wheelchair Van Maintenance
- Avoiding Wheelchair Lift Problems
- BraunAbility Dealer Provides Incredible Service
- BraunAbility Traverse vs. Ford Explorer MXV
- BraunAbility Wheelchair Lift Parts and Wheelchair Van Parts
- Car Detailing for Personal Wheelchair Van
- Dealer Delivers Dream Vehicle, Friendship