Millennium Series™ Wheelchair Lift
Optional Side-Entry Wheelchair Vehicle Lift Solves Tight Parking Problems
The Millennium Series van wheelchair lift is the most popular lift in the BraunAbility line with a strong, stable lifting platform and time-tested durability. The Millennium Series wheelchair lift is fully hydraulic in operation, for both the fold/unfold and up/down cycles. You regulate the lift operation by the standard handheld control, the on-lift controls, or the optional remote control.
- Can be installed in the side or rear of full-size vans.
- Easy side-entry optional access to the platform eases tight parking space anxiety.
- The Millennium Series van wheelchair lift platform is VA accepted and fully NHTSA compliant. Lightweight aluminum safety roll
stopwith traction risers for a non-slip surface.
- Color-coded rocker switches are easily operated by those with limited dexterity.
- Available in three platform sizes: 43”, 47”, and 51” (Longer platforms will require raised vehicle doors.
- Built-in diagnostic system for easy troubleshooting.
BraunAbility Finance is here to find a financing option that fits your budget window. Whether you’re just getting started or ready to buy, we’re here to help on every step of your mobility journey.
Three Size Variations Accommodate Most Wheelchair Sizes
The Millennium Series lift style comes in three platform size variations – 43”, 47” and 51” – to accommodate a range of chair sizes. This versatile lift was designed to fit a variety of personal-use applications.
Key Features and Specifications of the BraunAbility Millennium Series Lift
- Safety Roll Stop - For the lift user's safety, a hydraulic-powered roll stop raises to the vertical position before the platform leaves the ground to eliminate potential rolling fall risks. Special sensors in the lift prevent the platform from raising if the roll stop is not fully engaged.
- Independent Operation - One of the lift's parallel arms features an up/down control button allowing the lift user to control the product while on the platform.
- Threshold Warning Plate - A threshold warning plate is a pressure plate installed on the entrance to the lift. If this plate is occupied when the lift platform is below the vehicle floor level, lift operation will be prevented, and visual/audible warnings will alert passengers and attendants to unsafe conditions. This is a best-practice feature that keeps the lift user safe during operation.
- Automatic Door Operation - An automatic door operation is a specialty option for personal-use lifts to give you complete control of your mobility. This optional programming will allow the doors to be opened and closed by activating a key fob or small handheld remote. The lift functions can also be operated with the same remote.
- Hydraulic Power - The Millennium Series lift is equipped with a compact electric motor that powers hydraulic valves to operate the lift functions. For your peace of mind, a manual backup allows you to control the lift easily, even in the event of vehicle electrical failure.
Millennium Series Wheelchair Lift Specifications
- Lifting Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Weight: 332 lbs., 353 lbs., 354 lbs.
- Platform Width: 31″
- Platform Lengths: 43″, 47″ and 51″
See more features and details about the Millennium Series Lift by downloading the owner's manual on our Manuals page.