Schedule Your BraunAbility Mobility Consultation Today
An in-person needs assessment is the best way to find the right fit.
Be confident in your mobility solution.
The only way to be absolutely sure that you’re getting the right mobility solution is with an in-person assessment with a BraunAbility mobility specialist. Whether you’re looking for a wheelchair accessible van or SUV, a transfer seat, hand controls, or more, a consultation is the best way to discover the perfect fit.
When you schedule your mobility consultation with BraunAbility, here’s what you can expect:
- A mobility specialist that will work side-by-side with you to find the perfect fit.
- Chair and height measurements to determine optimal door and ramp widths.
- A conversation about your lifestyle needs and budget.
- Customization for wheelchair restraints, transfer seats, and more.
- Financing options through BraunAbility Finance.
With the largest dealer network in the United States, you can count on BraunAbility’s excellent support and service to follow you wherever you travel. We also have the widest portfolio of wheelchair accessible vehicles. From wheelchair vans to SUVs, side-entry and rear-entry options, even infloor or foldout ramps, no manufacturer offers more conversion options on more vehicle brands. Compare us to factory direct online sellers who only care about cashing in on a sale and you’ll see why BraunAbility is the Most Recommended Name in Mobility.1
Some BraunAbility dealers will bring a wheelchair accessible vehicle to your home so you don’t have to drive to the dealership. A mobility consultant will review the features of the vehicle and conversion with you, and together you can determine if it’s the right fit for you and your lifestyle. Another benefit of an at-home demo is the chance to see how the wheelchair van and ramp fits in your driveway or garage space. The mobility consultant will also have the opportunity to appraise your current vehicle, whether it’s converted or unconverted, and let you know an approximate trade-in value that could be used toward your new vehicle.
To find out if your local dealer offers at-home demos, fill out the form on this page or contact a product specialist.
Why Choose a BraunAbility Dealer?
BraunAbility Dealers are known for service, both before and after the sale of the mobility vehicle or mobility product. Unlike online sellers, BraunAbility Dealers work with you to ensure the wheelchair accessible vehicle or mobility product you choose is one that meets and exceeds your needs. Fill out the form to get your free mobility consultation scheduled.
Please add openform-generic-contact,generic-contact class to buttons to show this form.
- Chrysler Pacifica Infloor
- Chrysler Pacifica Foldout
- Chrysler Pacifica Foldout XT
- Chrysler Pacifica Rear-Entry
- Best Ramps for Wheelchair Users
- What You Need to Know About a Conversion Van
- Accessibility Shoes You Can Buy
- BraunAbility Turny Evo and Chair Topper Gives Montana Man New Lease on Life
- Winter Driving and Your Wheelchair Van
- Which Car Wheelchair Ramp is Right for Me?
- Wheelchair Van and Wheelchair Lift Q & A on ParentGiving.com
- Wheelchair Motorcycle and Handicap Motorcycle Add-ons
- Wheelchair Lift Innovation: BraunAbility® Under-Vehicle Lift
- Buying Your First Wheelchair Van