BraunaAbility Wheelchair & Handicap Van & Lift Parts
Wheelchair Van Parts for Your BraunAbility Accessible Vehicle
We have noticed several trends in wheelchair van parts and service while talking to our BraunAbility parts dealers in my role as a product support person.
In the past, we would quote part numbers and prices and the dealer would ask us to ship the parts as soon as possible to their dealership location. Now, we do the quotation and the dealer doesn't immediately place the order but instead quotes the customer. If the customer agrees to the price of the part, the dealer calls back with the order or uses our electronic service to place the order.
The other trend is dealers repairing older BraunAbility, Braun Corporation, IMS Rampvan, Braun Entervan or Vision products. We regularly get calls for BraunAbility wheelchair lift parts for 15- and 20-year-old wheelchair lifts. Many of our dealers are surprised that not only do we have the BraunAbility parts, but often we have them in stock for immediate ship out. Thanks to BraunWest, our location in Arizona, we serve dealers in all 50 states and every Canadian territory in industry-best time.
These two trends tell me that people are watching their expenditures closely in this difficult economy and using their resources to fix up their older wheelchair vans.
We are proud to be able to provide handicap van parts, wheelchair van parts, wheelchair lift parts and product support for our older products. BraunAbility is known for service after the sale. That service and on-going parts support is part of what you purchase when buying a BraunAbility product.
Can I order Braun lift parts and conversion van parts directly from BraunAbility?
Customers still ask: why can't they search for parts on the BraunAbility site?
The easy answer is that no wheelchair vehicle manufacturing company offers a searchable parts inventory. However, the true reason parts can't be directly ordered from BraunAbility lies in our dedication to superior service.
"When you order a product online, say from Amazon, and it arrives at your home, it is then up to you to put that product together properly and safely," explained Customer Care and Aftersales Director Rick Nelson. "When it comes to a blender, you are probably okay. But when it comes to your BraunAbility wheelchair vehicle, our customer safety should not rest on a customer's or untrained mechanic's shoulders."
Many local mechanics are not familiar with mobility vehicles or how they operate. Entrusting maintenance and repair to certified BraunAbility technicians who have been trained in operation and repair of accessible vehicles is extremely important to guarantee proper wheelchair van parts and service.
Maintain all of your wheelchair accessible vehicle parts and equipment regularly.
We also have some concerns to pass along to our customers. Like all older equipment, older lifts, Entervan, and Rampvan conversions and Chair Toppers need regular and frequent service by a factory-trained technician. You get the old body checked up by a physician and get the old van inspected by your mechanic, so why not get your mobility equipment inspected and maintained by a trained technician?
A guide to this maintenance and proper use of our equipment is provided in your owner's manual. If you haven't looked at it for a while, please review everything. You may have used your BraunAbility mobility equipment for many years, but I guarantee that you will find new or different and often safer ways to use your equipment.
If you can't find your owner's manual, we will be happy to provide one. You can order the owner's manuals through our BraunAbility dealers, or you can contact us at the phone number below.
How do you get replacement conversion van parts?
- Call your local dealer, and set up an appointment to diagnose your vehicle. (You can search for your nearest dealer here.)
- Don't know your local dealer or need to find a certified BraunAbility technician? Call our Customer Experience Group for help. We'll find your closest location and help you get the service you need.
- Your technician will diagnose your vehicle, call our BraunAbility parts department, get a quote for the part, consult with you, and order with your approval.
It's as simple as that.
To get started, give us a call at 1-888-365-9417.
Other Service and Maintenance Articles:
- Wheelchair Van Problems You Can Avoid
- Wheelchair Van Maintenance Tips
- Wheelchair Van Dealer Service - Training Our Technicians & Keeping You Moving!
- What Is a Hybrid Car and Can It Be Wheelchair Accessible?
- Top Five Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Wheelchair Van
- Top 5 Wheelchair Van Maintenance Tips
- The Basics for New Wheelchair Lift Owners
- Quick Tips to Winterize an Accessible Vehicle
- Online Mobility Seller Pitfalls
- Mobility Dealer Earns Time Dealer of the Year Distinction
- How Your Mobility Dealer Manages Your Accessible Vehicle Maintenance
- How to Protect and Repair Wheelchair Vans from Flood Damage
- How Does Your Handicap Van Maintenance Rank
- Handicap Van Questions? Talk with Our Product Specialists
- Getting the Most Value From Your Van
- First Comes Love, Then Comes Mobility
- Do You Plug in a Toyota Hybrid Wheelchair Van?
- Dealer Delivers Dream Vehicle, Friendship
- Car Detailing for Personal Wheelchair Van
- BraunAbility Wheelchair Lift Parts and Wheelchair Van Parts