BraunAbility Turny Evo Product Features
The BraunAbility Turny Evo is a fully powered seating solution that rotates, extends, and moves up and down to make entering and exiting your vehicle safer. The seat retains the full recline and power adjustments even after installation, and a one-button push via a handheld control or with your smartphone makes operation effortless.
- Integrated flip-up footrest
- Available in many common seat colors in both fabric and leather varieties
- Weight capacity of 370 lbs.
- Can be installed on the driver or passenger side in the first or second row
- Includes a manual backup system
- 4-hour average install compared to weeks of other manufacturers
BraunAbility Turny Evo Vehicle Compatibility
The BraunAbility Turny Evo is compatible with full-size vans, pickup trucks, most SUVs, and minivans, fitting over 150 vehicles in total. Click here to see a list of compatible makes and models.
BraunAbility Turny Evo Transfer Seat Safety
BraunAbility tests its products to ensure your safety and meets or exceeds applicable U.S. Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS). Additionally, the Turny Evo features an interlock system that prevents it from being operated while the vehicle is in motion, keeping you secured.
Financing Your Handicap Vehicle Transfer Seat
Mobility equipment can be difficult to finance through traditional banks. With BraunAbility Finance, you don’t have to campaign for your loan – we already know the equipment inside and out and in just minutes can arrange for financing of mobility equipment ranging from $500 to $100,000. You’ll receive affordable, fixed monthly payments to help plan your payments over time, be matched with a finance expert to help you navigate your purchase and answer any questions you may have, and get a fast credit decision from your online application. Visit BraunAbility Finance online to learn more about financing your handicapped vehicle transfer seat.
Turny® Evo Swivel Seat for Car, Truck, and SUV
BraunAbility Turny Evo: The Vehicle Seating Solution for Increased Mobility and Safety
Whether transferring a child in to the back seat, transferring yourself behind your F-150 steering wheel, or assisting a friend or family member, the BraunAbility Turny Evo swivel car seat could be the answer you’re looking for. Here’s a real-life example:
Your mom spent her entire life caring for others. If there was a family in need, she was the first one to show up at their doorstep with a casserole. She’d go to all your kids’ sports events and was never one to miss a birthday. She was always on the move, and age wasn’t slowing her down.
Now it’s her turn to be cared for, and she’s resisting you at every turn. Fiercely independent, she often does things that scare you – doesn’t she know she could hurt herself?
“I’m not old yet,” she insists and therefore refuses any assistive medical devices like a cane or a stair lift chair.
It’s true to a point, her mind is sharp as ever. But her movements are more calculated year after year, and she often stumbles, leading to scrapes and bruises.
You finish your explanation and look at the mobility specialist, expecting her to be at a loss just like you are. Instead, she smiles.
“BraunAbility makes the perfect thing. Let me show you.”
Other Mobility Solutions Articles:
- Can My Vehicle Be Converted?
- A Beginner's Guide to Understanding Cars for Handicapped
- Handicap Access Vans: 6 Things to Know
- Transportation Services
- Foldout vs. Infloor Wheelchair Ramps
- Choosing an Aluminum Wheelchair Ramp
- Designing Wheelchair Vans
- Right Mobility Experts
- Companion Van Plus is an Affordable Conversion Option
- Vehicles That Can Be Wheelchair Accessible
- Side Entry vs. Rear Entry Handicap Vans: Which is Right For Me?
- 7 Important Questions to Ask When Buying a Wheelchair
- What Is a Lightweight Portable Wheelchair?
- Rehab Hospital Guide to Wheelchair Vans
- How to Use Wheelchair Van Restraints