What Should I Expect When I Visit a Mobility Dealer?
If you’re going to a mobility dealership for the first time, you probably have lots of questions about what to expect, what to ask, and what to bring with you.
Questions You Can Expect
Some of the following questions will likely be asked during your mobility consultation.
- What is the nature of your physical challenge?
- What is the width of your wheelchair?
- How tall do you sit in it?
- Would you prefer a rear-entry or side-entry vehicle?
- Will you need additional equipment like driving controls or a transfer seat?
- Do you plan to ride from your wheelchair or transfer?
- Do you need to secure financing?
- What is your budget?
- Are you interested in new or used vehicles?
We’ve put together a dealership visit checklist so you can get the most out of your visit. If you are requesting an at-home vehicle demo, many of these items will still apply.
To get your copy, click on the button and fill out the form.