Come see our selection of wheelchair vans.
A&J of De Pere has been using mobility solutions to create handicap accessible freedom since 1975. Although our skilled artisans have developed and installed many solutions, yours is unique. Our ability to custom engineer a mobility solution for you is only surpassed by our sensitivity to your needs. Your personality and lifestyle demand special attention, and A&J of De Pere is ready to help you get where you need to go.
Call us today!
Mon. - Thurs. 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Fri. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Please add openform-dealer-contact,dealer-contact class to buttons to show this form.
Need help funding the purchase of your mobility product? Click here to find grants and funding opportunities for wheelchair vans of other mobility products in the state of Wisconsin.
A&J Vans Inc's Products
- New Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- BraunAbility Wheelchair Vans
- Full Sized Wheelchair Vans
- Used Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- Equipment and Buses Wheelchair Safety Restraints
- EZ Lock
- Wheelchair & Scooter Lifts
- BraunAbility Wheelchair Lift
- Mobility Seating
- Hand Controls
- Foot Controls & Steering Devices
- MPD, Guido Simplex
- Raised Roofs
- Lowered Floors
- Power Door Operators
A&J Vans Inc's Services
- Sales - new and used wheelchair accessible vehicles and automotive mobility products
- Service and Installation
- 24/7 Emergency Service & Repair
A&J Vans Inc's Awards
- The Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists (ADED)
- National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA)
- NMEDA Quality Assurance Program (QAP)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Registered with National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA)
Please add openform-contact-dealer,contact-dealer class to buttons to show this form.
Please add openform-generic-contact,generic-contact class to buttons to show this form.