BraunAbility® Wheelchair Van Makes and Models
BraunAbility offers the broadest lineup of accessible wheelchair vehicles in the mobility industry. We provide accessible vehicle solutions on the Chrysler Pacifica, Dodge Grand Caravan, Honda Odyssey, and Toyota Sienna vehicles. Side-entry options are available on all wheelchair vehicle makes and are offered with either manual or power operation and foldout or infloor ramp options. BraunAbility also offers rear-entry ramps on the Dodge Grand Caravan, Chrysler Pacifica, and Toyota Sienna.
Entirefloor is lowered so a wheelchair user can easily maneuver throughout cabin.1 Wheelchairuser can ride in the driver, front row passenger or mid-row seating positions.1
- Pricing varies based on manual or power entry, ramp type, trim level
- Side-entry ramps require extra space next to the vehicle for the ramp to deploy.
- The partially lowered floor typically makes a rear-entry conversion less expensive.
- Additional seating options are available on some models to allow a caretaker to sit next to the wheelchair user.
- Depending on their sizes, two wheelchairs may be able to fit in some rear-entry vehicles.
- No additional parking space is needed next to the vehicle to deploy a ramp.
- The wheelchair user will not be able to sit in the front seat without manually transferring into that position.
Please add openform-generic-contact class to buttons to show this form.
BraunAbility Wheelchair Vans from All Major Vehicle Manufacturers
The BraunAbility Chrysler Pacifica offers best-in-class space-gaining innovation and premium accessibility features. No other wheelchair van offers more doorway and ramp space, or more interior cabin room, resulting in impressive maneuverability to accommodate even the largest power chairs. Available with a foldout or infloor ramp, and offered in multiple floor height options, there is a BraunAbility Chrysler Pacifica to fit the needs of anyone.
The BraunAbility Dodge Grand Caravan offers more conversion options than any other vehicle in the BraunAbility lineup, which is one of the reasons why this dependable conversion has stood the test of time. Choose from fully or partially-lowered floors, and automatic or manual ramp systems, depending on your budget and lifestyle needs.
The BraunAbility Toyota Sienna outperforms the competition by honoring the renowned engineering of the Toyota vehicle without sacrificing its ride and handling during the conversion process. Available with either an infloor or foldout ramp, its just-right cabin space provides optimum maneuverability for even larger power chairs.
The BraunAbility Honda Odyssey blends SUV lines and style with the space and conveniences of a minivan. Theinfloor ramp maximizes interior cabin space for out-of-sight, out-of-mind convenience, both for the wheelchair user and other passengers.