Toyota Sienna Handicap Van with Side-Entry Power Infloor Wheelchair Ramp
BraunAbility Toyota Sienna Infloor Wheelchair Accessible Van
With improved interior maneuverability and a best-in-class ride and handling experience, the BraunAbility Toyota Infloor makes every mile a joy to drive. The infloor ramp stows out-of-sight and out-of-mind and allows backseat passengers to enter and exit without deploying the ramp.
Key Features of the Toyota Sienna Wheelchair Van with Infloor Ramp:
- Extra interior space for easy maneuverability.
- Lighting throughout the rear of the vehicle for easier navigating in the dark.
- Full-length stow-away footrest for 3rd-row passenger comfort.
- Unaltered ride and handling maintains the best-in-class driving experience of the Toyota Sienna.
- Removable front seats
- Infloor ramps stow out-of-sight and out-of-mind until needed and allow ambulatory passengers to enter and exit without deploying the ramp.
- Rigid, heavy-duty ramp with 1000-lb capacity.
Quiet and uncompromised, the smooth-handling BraunAbility Toyota Infloor delivers the best-in-class performance, quality, and reliability you expect from BraunAbility and Toyota.
Please add openform-generic-contact class to buttons to show this form.
BraunAbility Toyota Infloor Features
Extended cabin interior for easy interior maneuverability
Widest door opening and ramp—extra tall 56” doorway height
Heavy-duty 1000-lb capacity ramp
Full-length, hideaway footrest
Ample Rear Cargo Space
Uncompromised ride and handling—most like a pre-conversion Sienna