BraunAbility Toyota Sienna Handicap Van with Side-Entry Power Infloor Wheelchair Ramp
BraunAbility Toyota Sienna Infloor Wheelchair Accessible Van
The BraunAbility Toyota Infloor seamlessly combines the Sienna’s stylish exterior with extended cabin space without compromising safety or handling. From more interior maneuverability to a smoother ride, the BraunAbility Toyota XL makes every mile a joy to drive. The infloor ramp stows out-of-sight and out-of-mind and allows backseat passengers to enter and exit without deploying the ramp.
Key Features of the Toyota Sienna Wheelchair Van with Infloor Ramp:
- Extra interior space for easy maneuverability.
- Lighting throughout rear of vehicle for easier navigating in the dark.
- Full-length stow-away footrest for 3rd-row passenger comfort.
- Unaltered ride and handling maintains the best-in-class driving experience of the Toyota Sienna.
- Infloor ramps stow out-of-sight and out-of-mind until needed and allow ambulatory passengers to enter and exit without deploying ramp.
- Rigid, heavy-duty ramp with 1000-lb capacity.
Quiet and uncompromised, the smooth-handling BraunAbility Toyota XL delivers the best-in-class performance, quality, and reliability you expect from BraunAbility and Toyota.
BraunAbility Toyota Infloor Features
Extended cabin interior for easy interior maneuverability
Widest door opening and ramp—extra tall 56” doorway height
Heavy-duty 1000-lb capacity ramp
Full-length, hideaway footrest
Ample Rear Cargo Space
Uncompromised ride and handling—most like a pre-conversion Sienna
View Toyota Sienna Trim Levels1