Mobility Equipment Financing
Once you’ve found the right mobility equipment or accessory to make you safely independent, BraunAbility Finance is here to make it affordable through Ally Lending. Together we’re on a mission to give you the most straightforward, easy, and efficient financing in the industry. You can use Ally Lending to pay over time for mobility solutions and even vehicle service and repair costs without putting your life on hold.
When mobility solutions, vehicle service, or repair costs aren't covered by your insurance or you can't afford the upfront cost of your insurance deductible, Ally Lending gives you the option to pay over time for the deductible or service.
Simple, Smart Solutions from Ally Lending
- Pre-qualify quickly with no impact to your credit
- View instant customized financing offers
- Select a monthly payment that works for your wallet
- Finalize your loan1 with no down payment
- Experience dedicated support throughout the life of your account
- Enjoy your fully functional vehicle now, while paying Ally Lending back over time
How to Apply for Mobility Equipment and Service Financing
STEP ONE - Click the Get Started button on the banner ad to the right. Be sure you have the following information handy:
- Estimated service date
- Estimated costs
- Government-issued ID
- Social Security number
STEP TWO - Once you've completed the application, contact your BraunAbility Finance representative to finalize and sign your loan documents. Loan finalization can be done in-person or over the phone.
STEP THREE – Finalize and sign your loan agreement with your BraunAbility Finance specialist.
- If finalizing over the phone, your financing specialist will email you a link to review the agreement. Once you have reviewed, scroll to the bottom of the loan agreement and click to sign.
- If finalizing in the office, you can review the agreement on your personal device via email. Once you have reviewed, click to sign at the bottom of the page.
Questions? We’re here to help. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (844) 498-9800.
I had been working with a client who did not have the finances to purchase the hand controls needed for his mobility freedom. As soon as the new program was presented, I reached out to him. Ally Lending offered three affordable options for his hand controls. He was able to choose the one that worked best with his current budget. ...The new Ally lending program is another quality product BraunAbility has to provide quality value to their dealers and customers.
- Anne Masci, Total Mobility Services
About Ally Lending
Ally Lending is a business line of Ally Bank, the banking subsidiary of Ally Financial. As a whole, Ally has over 8,500,00 customers who trust them to help with banking, auto loans, and other financial needs. For over 100 years, Ally has been known for relentless dedication to customers, commitment to innovation, and simple smart experiences. Ally Lending's relationship with BraunAbility looks to serve their mobility customers with that same commitment.