Augusta Mobility of Augusta
Come see our selection of wheelchair vans.
With over 25 years of experience in the mobility industry, Darryl Zerbel and his staff of certified professionals have the knowledge and experience to serve your mobility needs. From vehicle modifications to in-home products, we have the solution for you. We have a climate-controlled showroom offering new and used conversion vans. Here at Adaptive Driving Solutions our staff is sensitive to the special needs of our customers and will install only the necessary equipment at the most reasonable prices. You can feel confident the equipment will be of only the finest quality and we will stand behind all installation work.
Call us today!
3585 Riverwatch Parkway
Augusta, GA 30907
Mon. - Fri. 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Sat. by Appointment
Mon. - Fri. 8:30am - 5:30pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday
States offer various assistive programs and grants for those who qualify that may help to partially cover the cost of assistive technology such as a wheelchair van, wheelchair lift, or another type of mobility product. Click here to find funding for a wheelchair van in Georgia.
Adaptive Driving Solutions, Inc's Products
- New Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- BraunAbility Wheelchair Vans - Dodge, Chrysler, Toyota, and Honda
- Full-Sized Wheelchair Vans
- Used Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- Wheelchair & Scooter Lifts
- BraunAbility Wheelchair Lift
- Wheelchair Ramps
- EZ Access
Augusta Mobility Services
- Sales - New and Used Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles and Automotive Mobility Accessories
- Service and Installation
- 24/7 Emergency Service & Repair
Adaptive Driving Solutions, Inc's Awards
- The Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists (ADED)
- National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA)
- NMEDA Quality Assurance Program (QAP)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Accessible Vans Of America (AVA)
Please add openform-contact-dealer,contact-dealer class to buttons to show this form.
Please add openform-generic-contact,generic-contact class to buttons to show this form.