BraunAbility Update on Coronavirus from CEO Staci Kroon
A Message to BraunAbility Customers,
As we navigate the challenges of COVID-19, the wellbeing of our employees, dealers and customers is our top priority. Amid all the uncertainty, we’re making every effort to take care of our employee family and ease the already stressful lives of our customers. Here’s what you need to know:
- After a one-week suspension, BraunAbility has resumed production operations at our manufacturing headquarters in Winamac, Indiana. As an essential business in the transportation industry, our production team and all of us at BraunAbility are excited to get back to the business of changing lives for our customers and their caregivers.
- BraunAbility has implemented a broad range of preventative initiatives over the last eight weeks, including a deep cleaning and disinfecting of all facilities. We’ve installed additional handwashing stations throughout the factory, and when we are up and running, we are staggering production schedules to limit the number of employees present at one time. We procured personal protection equipment for all production workers, and all personnel are required to wear protective face masks when in our facilities. A stay-at-home protocol was established, and every employee is required to complete a symptom questionnaire and temperature check before entering the facility.
- Shipping of mobility products and parts remains uninterrupted, and our Customer Care and Aftersales Team are staffed and available to answer customer and dealer calls, emails, chats or texts.
- Our dealer network remains committed to serving their communities and customers to the capacity allowed based on local and state conditions. Contact your dealership to inquire about safety accommodations which may include home pick-up and delivery for vehicle service appointments. As long as it is safe to do so, your dealer will be there to assist.
- BraunAbility is committed to finding more ways to make life easier for our customers amidst so much uncertainty. We’ve announced our 2020 Payment Relief Program, offering no payments and no interest for six months on any new accessible vehicle purchased through the BraunAbility Finance team. Learn more about the program details and applicable terms here.
- Our partner Ally® has offered financial relief in the form of deferred vehicle payments for existing customers. These measures are to help our customers and communities withstand the pressures triggered by this crisis and be better positioned for a healthy recovery.
The entire BraunAbility team sends our best wishes that our customer family remains healthy and safe. Over the past 50 years, BraunAbility and our dealer network have weathered many storms, and we’re confident this challenge will only make us stronger. We are more committed than ever to our employees and customers. This is truly an unprecedented time for the world, but BraunAbility is here for you, today and tomorrow.