Infloor wheelchair car ramp pros:
- With no van ramp in the doorway, passengers who are not in wheelchairs can enter and exit the vehicle without having to deploy the van ramp.
- If you'd been bothered by the foldout van ramp interfering with the front passenger seat reclining, that issue is eliminated with an infloor van ramp.
- Out of sight, out of mind! An in-floor van ramp is completely concealed, so the interior looks closer than ever to that of a standard Toyota Sienna.
Infloor wheelchair car ramp cons:
- The infloor van ramp has a slightly higher van ramp angle compared to the foldout.
- Deploying an infloor van ramp onto a high curb could be a problem.
- An infloor van ramp may require more maintenance because the wheelchair car ramp tends to collect more debris.