An Industry First - BraunAbility Finance
Keep Reading If You Are Ready to Learn More About BraunAbility Finance?
Affordable mobility has become much easier - and more convenient - since the launch of BraunAbility Finance, the industry's first dedicated financing provider.
With partners like Ally and Chrysler Capital, BraunAbility Finance has the support to provide great rates, shorter terms, and convenient service. It's what our customers deserve, and it's what BraunAbility Finance guarantees.
A quick and streamlined process is one of the major highlights of the new service. For example, just before Christmas one Texas family was able to select a vehicle, apply for financing, and get approved and on the road with their new mobility vehicle in less than four hours.
The appreciative customers thanked their dealer, Advanced Mobility Systems of Texas, with this nice note shortly after Christmas:
This is to inform you of the pleasure it was last month to do business with your company. Terry and Ashley were very helpful and kind in explaining all the necessary details regarding the purchase of the 2014 Rampvan we purchased for Bryan, our disabled son. Also, we want to thank the BraunAbility folks for making such an outstanding van.
We appreciate you all so much,
Owen and Jeanne Haney
Great rates, shorter terms, and a streamlined process - BraunAbility is making mobility easier and more affordable at dealerships across the country. Contact your local BraunAbility dealer or visit the BraunAbility finance page of our website for more information.
Other funding and financing articles:
- Will Medicare Pay for a Mobility Scooter?
- Using Crowdfunding to Get You into a Wheelchair Van?
- Used Vans for Disabled Persons: Will Medicare Pay It?
- Top Ten Questions About Wheelchair Van Financing
- The Most Popular Grants for Families With Disabled Children
- The Funding Struggle
- Make Your Wheelchair Van More Affordable
- How to Find Cheap or Free Wheelchairs
- How Do Insurance and Disability Grants for Vehicles Work?
- Government Assistance for Handicapped People: What You Need to Know