Handicap Dodge Grand Caravan - Side & Rear Entry Wheelchair Vehicles
Dodge Grand Caravan Wheelchair Conversion Vans
The Dodge Grand Caravan is no longer manufactured, but you may still find BraunAbility conversions built on this practical, popular minivan as a certified pre-owned or pre-owned option at your local dealership. The Dodge Caravan featured a wide range of conversion options to meet multiple lifestyle and budget requirements. Preowned BraunAbility Dodge conversion vans are still available as rear-entry Grand Caravans or side-entry Grand Caravans, in regular or extra-tall heights, with infloor or foldout ramps, and as manual or power ramps. With so many configurations, there’s a BraunAbility Dodge Grand Caravan handicap van for every wheelchair user. Visit your local dealer to test drive a preowned BraunAbility Dodge Grand Caravan handicap van for yourself!
Dodge Handicap Vans
The BraunAbility Dodge Grand Caravan wheelchair van is available as a side-entry or rear-entry, equipped with a foldout or infloor ramp, and as a manual or power conversion. With so many styles, there is sure to be a BraunAbility Dodge wheelchair van for every individual or family. With innovative and superior design, created with safety and accessibility top of mind, the Dodge Grand Caravan handicap van is a great choice for many families.
Whether you’re a user of a mobility aid, a caregiver, or just someone who is curious about Dodge wheelchair accessible vehicles, BraunAbility product specialists are available to help. Our team of mobility experts can help you understand our wide array of vehicle options, find your nearest mobility dealer, and guide you through available financing and funding services. One-on-one support is just a call, text, email or chat away!
Dodge Wheelchair Vans by BraunAbility Overview
Dodge CompanionVan Features
With a partially lowered floor and automatic ramp, the CompanionVan is a convenient, practical conversion for wheelchair users who travel with a caregiver. The foldout ramp deploys and stows with the push of a button – no lifting or bending required! Because only a portion of the vehicle’s floor is lowered, this is a budget-friendly option for a family on the go.
- Automatic, remote-powered ramp requires no lifting or bending
- Lowered floor in mid-section of the van only
- Heavy-duty foldout ramp with 1000-lb. capacity
- Unaltered front seats and rear bench
- Room for up to five able-bodied passengers
- Center console retained3
- Offered on new or preowned Dodge Grand Caravan
Dodge Foldout XT Handicap Van Features
The BraunAbility Side-Entry Power Foldout XT built on the Dodge Grand Caravan offers excellent visibility and head clearance - an additional four inches more than standard side-entry models!
- 56” doorway height makes it ideal for taller wheelchair and scooter users
- Roomy interior for easy maneuverability
- Power kneeling system lowers the rear suspension for an easier ramp slope
- Integrated power door and ramp operate at the touch of a button
- Removable front row seating for driver/passenger flexibility
- Fold-down backseat footrest for passenger comfort
Dodge Manual Rear-Entry Wheelchair Van Features
Easy-to-use is the highlight of the Dodge Manual Rear-Entry. The 34" wide ramp will easily accommodate the largest of wheelchairs. With a manual hatch and manual bi-fold ramp, this rear-entry wheelchair van is the perfect choice for those who travel with an attendant.
- Best for wheelchair users who always travel with a companion
- Manual hatch and manual, foldout ramp
- Second-row fold-down seat allows caregiver to sit next to wheelchair user
- Partially lowered floor and lightweight manual ramp
- Ultra-wide, lightweight ramp tested to 1000-lb capacity
- Space to accommodate two wheelchair users
- Parking flexibility (no handicap parking space required)
Please add openform-generic-contact class to buttons to show this form.