Century Series: Wheelchair Lift for Van Features
The Century Series wheelchair lift is an extremely versatile wheelchair lift manufactured by BraunAbility. This wheelchair lift by BraunAbility is designed to fit a variety of personal-use applications. The unique design of this BraunAbility wheelchair lift allows the same lift to be used in the side or rear door of a full-size van, making it a great lift to keep in stock for faster service to your customers.
The Century Series wheelchair lift features a 31” wide by 43” long platform.
The lift provides 42” of floor-to-ground reach and includes an “up/down” switch mounted on the switch arm, allowing the independent user to operate the lift. The lift’s switch arm features an up and down control, allowing the wheelchair user to control the lift while on the platform.
In-door operators are available for Chevy, GMC, and Ford side and rear swing doors. Side slide door operators are available for Chevy and Ford applications. 1992 and newer Ford vans with side slide doors need a slight modification to gain the additional width required.
As with all BraunAbility wheelchair lifts, a number of options are available for your convenience. Door operators offer the wheelchair user complete independence. Additional control stations allow the mobility package to be adapted to your specific needs. And, for the ultimate in convenience, a remote control system will operate all lift and door functions.
- V.A. accepted
- Automatic fold and unfold
- Modular construction
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Integrated backup pump
- 8” automatic roll stop
- Designed for flat-floor and stepwell applications
- Designed for use with automatic door operators
- Can be used in vehicles without raised doors, maintaining “garageability.”
- Color-coded rocker switches are easily operated by those with limited dexterity
Century Series Models
- General Function: Electrohydraulic, power up/gravity down operation
- Operation: Hydraulic pump with two lifting cylinders
- Control: Module mounted switches, handrail Up/Down switch, optional handheld control box, and optional remote
- Hydraulic: Pressure Max. 2,495 psi, Fluid is Univis HVI 26, oil reservoir is .33 gal
- Construction: Steel structure with powder coat finish
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Current Consumption: Max. 70A (12V)