The Rear-Entry Voyager ADA Van from BraunAbility
The BraunAbility ADA compliant Commercial Rear-Entry on the Chrysler Voyager is the culmination of over 50 years experience in wheelchair accessibility in commercial and public transportation. The rear-entry conversion is a passenger-friendly as well as a cost-efficient mobility solution for many commercial transportation providers.
The Voyager Commercial Rear-Entry has multiple seating options available to accommodate passengers and wheelchair users. Depending on the options you select, you’ll have the flexibility in seating and wheelchair configurations to meet all your customers’ needs.
BraunAbility has a proven track record of producing economical and dependable commercial vehicles designed to keep you up and running day after day, year after year. Contact your BraunAbility representative today to see how the wheelchair accessible Chrysler Voyager can help you maintain ADA compliance... and your bottom line.
Chrysler Voyager Simple Stow™ Commercial Rear-Entry
The BraunAbility Simple Stow™ Commercial Rear-Entry built on the new Chrysler Voyager is a passenger-friendly mobility solution for many commercial transportation providers. BraunAbility has a proven track record of producing economical and dependable commercial vehicles designed to keep you up and running day after day, year after year.
- Seats up to 7 passengers1, or 5 passengers and 1 wheelchair position
- Radius floor provides easier wheelchair transition over rear axle
- New OEM Tier 1 ramp latching system minimizing movement and noise
- Weather Tech mats provide enhanced floor protection and sound benefits
Commercial Wheelchair Van Standard Features:
- 2020 and newer Chrysler Voyager
- FTA Buy America compliant
- ADA, FMVSS and CMVSS compliant
- Meets/exceeds Altoona test requirements
- CARB compliant
- 56” rear door opening
- Lowered floor section, aft of 1st-row seats
- 34” wide manual ramp with 1,000 lb capacity
- Remount OEM quad seats - Flip & Fold
- ADA commercial flooring
- Wheelchair securement tie-downs –QRT MAX Slide-n-Click
- Transmission interlock
- ADA ramp lighting
- Emergency exit release for rear hatch
- Back-up alarm
- 2nd row 3-passenger OEM bench remount
- 2nd row 3-passenger aftermarket bench
- 3rd row 2-passenger foldaway seat
- Vinyl cover kits for OEM seats
- DOT kit
- Additional wheelchair securement belts: QRT Deluxe, QRT MAX, QRT 360
- Additional set of lap and shoulder belts
Please add openform-generic-contact-commercial,generic-contact-commercial class to buttons to show this form.
Learn More About The Rear-Entry Chrysler Voyager Handicap Van
BraunAbility has provided accessible products for both public and personal transportation needs. Today we are the global leader in mobility solutions, and we’re keeping people with disabilities connected to what matters most in their world.
The BraunAbility Chrysler Voyager ADA compliant rear-entry mobility solution. The Chrysler Voyager features all the solid design, extra space, and reliable safety of the acclaimed Pacifica chassis, but without some of the bells and whistles that add extra cost to the vehicle price.
The Voyager L features improved safety technology including Blind spot sensors, Cross past detection, and Park Sense rear park assist, and ready alert braking.
Additional features include a 3 zone climate control, Apple Car Play, and Google Android Auto, Uconnect, and integrated voice command with Bluetooth as well as an inflatable spare tire with a portable air compressor.
The BraunAbility rear-entry conversion on the Chrysler Voyager. First, the rear-entry conversion is an ideal choice for many NEMT, Ride-share, Taxi, and paratransit providers. It’s easy to operate, provides simple access for wheelchair passengers, and to put it simply, it’s a workhorse and has an attractive price point.
This video highlights just a few of the impressive features of the BraunAbility Commercial Rear-Entry built on the Chrysler Voyager. For more information or to schedule a demo, please contact your local BraunAbility dealer.