Commercial Quality and Safety
BraunAbility Commercial Mobility Products
When companies talk about quality, they often just mean “product quality” and measure their performance by this metric. However, at BraunAbility, we know quality runs deeper than just our products. Quality is built into our training, our services, and our support in order to truly deliver the best mobility products on the market.
From the bare bones of the parts we use in our production, to our quality inspection when the product reaches the end of the line, BraunAbility not only builds quality into our products but actively works to integrate it into our processes.
For you, our customers, that means a streamlined purchasing process. Not only will you find the right product for your business, but it comes with BraunAbility product support team members, the BraunAbility dealer network, and a parts inventory dating back decades.
Commercial DPA Lift Quality
Our DPA lift models are designed to be simple to operate and to construct, making them reliable use after use. Unlike competitors, our DPA lifts have internal relays to activate safety functions vs a printed circuit board and all are NHTSA compliant
As a BraunAbility customer, you’ll have access to:
- Product Support service, including documents, instructional videos and direct lines to our support team.
- Service parts and expertise
- A limited 3-year warranty on parts and 3-year warranty on labor, when registered
- Product manuals for download and easy diagnosis
BraunAbility Commercial Lift Advantages
BraunAbility lifts are each fully tested for full weight capacity and come with Lift Tite latches, which prevent the lift platform from drifting too far while stowed. Lifts also have boxed parallel arms for increased rigidity. As a result of these and other innovations, BraunAbility commercial lifts are more rugged, quiet and visually pleasing than competitor lifts.
- Made in the USA
- Supplementary handrail belt
- Independent Test Lab Certified
- Two distribution locations in the West and Midwest to allow for a 94% on time ship rate
BraunAbility Commercial Lift Features
- Dual handrails
- LED platform lights
- Lay flat deployed roll stop
- Easy access manual release system
- Easy access manual pump handle
- 800-1000 lb. weight capacity (pending model)
- Non-slip powder coating
- Automatic locking mechanism