BraunAbility® Rear-Entry Toyota Wheelchair Minivan
A Commercial Wheelchair Minivan You Can Trust
The wheelchair accessible Toyota Sienna1 can help you maintain ADA compliance, and your bottom line. For many individuals, the rear-entry option is the ideal blend of convenience and practicality. Because only the rear portion of the vehicle is lowered, not the entire floor, the rear-entry option is more affordable as well. This entry arrangement also has the added benefit of not relying on accessible parking spaces because extra space is not required when entering and exiting.
A variety of seating options can be installed to best meet your needs, depending on the number of passengers you need to accommodate. Depending on the vehicle, seats can be folded or replaced to better fit an additional wheelchair or ambulatory passengers. Each wheelchair van includes a standard floor-track and belt system that secures the wheelchair for transit. An optional retractable belt system is versatile and convenient. Independent users can even elect to have an automatic tie-down installed.
Each wheelchair van includes the QRT Max with slide & click option – a belt system that is versatile, convenient and secures the wheelchair for transit. You can also elect for an electric tie-down system.
BraunAbility wheelchair vans are built on a state-of-the-art assembly line, ensuring the consistent quality you can rely on to get you where you need to go, day in and day out.
- ADA, FMVSS and CMVSS Compliant
- Meets/exceeds Altoona test requirements
- CARB Compliant
- 56" door opening
- Short floor (lowered aft of 2nd-row seats)
- 32" wide manual ramp with a 1,000-pound capacity
- The remount of OEM 2nd row bucket seats
- ADA commercial flooring throughout
- Wheelchair securement tie-downs Slide-n-Click QRT w/ Lap & Shoulder Restraints
- Transmission interlock
- ADA ramp lighting mounted on the rear hatch
- Emergency Exit - release mechanism and sticker on the rear hatch
- Backup alarm
- Aftermarket third-row two-passenger bench seat
- QRT-4000 4M front electric locking retractors
- Vinyl covers for OEM seats
- DOT kit
Please add openform-generic-contact class to buttons to show this form.