Millennium Series: Van Wheelchair Lift Features
The Millennium Series wheelchair lift for a vehicle is an extremely versatile van wheelchair lift, designed to fit a variety of personal-use applications. The unique design allows the same vehicle wheelchair lift to be used in the side or rear door of a full size van, making it a great van wheelchair lift. New features include a standard side entry platform and a lightweight aluminum roll stop with traction risers for a non-slip surface.
The Millennium Series wheelchair lift for van features a 31” wide by 43” long platform. If necessary, the Millennium Series wheelchair lift is available with a 47” or 51” platform length. Please note that longer-length platforms will require a raised top and doors.
The lift provides 42” of floor-to-ground reach and includes an “up/down” switch mounted on the switch arm, allowing the independent user to operate the lift.
In-door operators are available for Chevy/GMC and Ford side and rear swing doors. Side slide door operators are available for Chevy and Ford applications. 1992 and newer Ford vans with side slide doors need a slight modification to gain the additional width required.
As with all BraunAbility wheelchair vehicle lifts, a number of options are available for your convenience. Door operators offer the wheelchair user complete independence. Additional control stations allow the mobility package to be adapted to your specific needs. And, for the ultimate in convenience, a remote control system will operate all vehicle wheelchair lift and door functions.
- VA Accepted
- Automatic fold and unfold
- Standard side entry feature
- Modular construction
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Integrated backup pump
- 8″ automatic roll stop
- Designed for flat-floor and stepwell applications
- Designed for use with automatic door operators
- Can be used in vehicles without raised doors, maintaining “garageability”
- Color-coded rocker switched are easily operated by those with limited dexterity
Millennium Series Models
- General Function: Electrohydraulic, power up/gravity down operation
- Operation: Hydraulic pump with two lifting cylinders and one Roll Stop cylinder
- Control: Module mounted switches, handrail Up/Down switch, optional handheld control box, and optional remote
- Hydraulic: Pressure Max. 2,495 psi, Fluid is Univis HVI 26, oil reservoir is .33 gal
- Construction: Steel structure with powder coat finish
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Current Consumption: Max. 70A (12V)