Dodge Grand Caravan Wheelchair Van With Rear-Entry Power Ramp
BraunAbility Dodge Power Rear-Entry Wheelchair Van Features
The BraunAbility Dodge Power Rear-Entry vehicle is no longer manufactured, although it continues to be supported by our service and support teams. Looking for Dodge Power RE support?
Click here to view the lineup of Dodge wheelchair vans.
The Dodge Power Rear-Entry provides parking flexibility with its rear-entry design, plus a strain-free power hatch and ramp. Better yet, you can operate it all from your key fob remote.
- Best for wheelchair users who always travel with a companion
- Manual hatch and manual, foldout ramp
- Second-row fold-down seat allows caregiver to sit next to wheelchair user
- Partially lowered floor and lightweight manual ramp
- Ultra-wide, lightweight ramp tested to 1000-lb capacity
- Space to accommodate two wheelchair users
- Parking flexibility (no handicap parking space required)
Please add openform-generic-contact class to buttons to show this form.