Global Series™ Wheelchair Lift for Commercial Vans & Vehicles
A lightweight and cost-effective wheelchair lift for commercial vans and vehicles.
The Global Wheelchair LIft is ideal for transit providers looking for a low-cost and lightweight lift without sacrificing BraunAbility’s reliability and efficiency.
- Fully automatic lift, operated by an attendant
- Parallel arm lift with hydraulic cylinders
- Hand-held control box for easy operation of the lift
- Side or rear door application
- Three standard platform models available
- Stacking platform model available (GVL) for added visibility
- New baseplate design cuts the lift weight and allows for quicker and easier service of hydraulic hose
- Pump design prevents the platform from folding when occupied
- Dual handrails for security and convenience
- Spring-loaded outboard barrier
- Automatic mechanical inboard barrier (IB), ensuring extra safety for the wheelchair occupant
- Integrated backup pump
- Equipped with an anti-rattle feature to avoid unpleasant noise in the vehicle during transit
- Durable high-gloss powder coated finish
- Lift-Tite system stows the lift platform securely while the vehicle is in transit
- Pump module with removable cover offers easy access to all components
- Lift power on/off switch
Design for commercial use, the Global wheelchair lifts are fully automatic and operated by an attendant using the standard handheld control. Important safety features such as the inboard barrier, the roll stop, and the handlebars are painted in high visibility yellow.
The hand-held control is made from durable plastic and designed to withstand weather, abuse and heavy usage. The clearly marked rocker switches make operation intuitive and easy.
All BraunAbility lifts are high-quality workhorses and the Global lifts are no exception. These lifts are very popular and prove themselves daily all over the world. Each unit goes under rigorous scrutiny both during and at the end of the production phase. We do this to ensure a lift that will do its job and continue to do so for a long, long time.
The mechanical inboard barrier provides extra safety for the user and peace of mind for the operator. The integrated dual handrails is a sturdy point to hold onto and an added sense of safety for anyone traveling up or down on the platform.
Rear or Side door installation
The Global wheelchair lifts are designed to be installed in either the vehicle’s rear or side door.
The Global series come in two different platform types. A standard solid platform and a stacking platform (GVL). With its low profile when stowed, the stacking platform can be used to either provide unobstructed visibility or to fit a larger platform in a vehicle with a lower roof.
In the event of a complete vehicle electrical failure, the Global series are equipped with a manual backup system. This allows the operator to manually raise and lower the platform using a hand pump. The backup system is easy to use and fully functional even under high loads.
Tested and approved
The Global series wheelchair lifts fulfill the requirements and bear the CE-label. In addition to this, they are also EMC test approved.
Please add openform-generic-contact class to buttons to show this form.