Handicap Van Questions? Talk with Our Product Specialists
Handicap Vans - A Beginner's Guide
Whether you're just starting to explore handicap vans and wheelchair lifts or actively shopping for a solution, you'll eventually have a few questions along the way. After all, this is a major investment, and you can never be too prepared.
One of the most helpful tools at your disposal? Us! BraunAbility has a team of mobility experts available to answer any questions you might have on your journey to mobility. This one-on-one support has turned countless confused consumers into satisfied customers who visited their mobility dealer armed with answers on an array of issues, from why fit matters to how our BraunAbility Finance team can get you approved for a loan in less than an hour to the difference between a vehicle with a wheelchair lift and one with a ramp.
It's one thing for us to say how great our team is, but it means more when it comes from you.
John Williams, a Vietnam veteran, was looking for his first wheelchair van when he first spoke to Kristine, a handicap vehicle specialist.
"I probably called Kristine 15-20 times, and every time she responded immediately and answered my questions," he said. The series of phone calls and emails of vehicle comparisons, photos and reviews helped John sort out the product features that mattered most to him. In the end, he chose the Chrysler Pacifica. "The extra space for my chair was greatly needed."
And if phone calls aren't your preferred communication method, our handicap vehicle specialists can be reached by email, chat or even text! Our goal is to make finding the information you need as easy and effortless as possible. In the end, we're hoping you feel just like Jim Todd, who had this to say in a message to his handicap vehicle specialist who helped him through the shopping and purchase process:
"This van changed my life and a lot of the credit goes to you. I wasn't sure which conversion manufacturer to go with, but after talking with you, I was extremely comfortable with BraunAbility and their approach to helping customers. You all do it right, and I can't say enough about how appreciative I am."
No matter where you are in the shopping process, the BraunAbility team of handicap vehicle specialists is here to help. Call or text us at 800-488-0359, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit here to start a chat!
Other Service and Maintenance Articles:
- Wheelchair Van Problems You Can Avoid
- Wheelchair Van Maintenance Tips
- Wheelchair Van Dealer Service - Training Our Technicians & Keeping You Moving!
- What Is a Hybrid Car and Can It Be Wheelchair Accessible?
- Top Five Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Wheelchair Van
- Top 5 Wheelchair Van Maintenance Tips
- The Basics for New Wheelchair Lift Owners
- Quick Tips to Winterize an Accessible Vehicle
- Online Mobility Seller Pitfalls
- Mobility Dealer Earns Time Dealer of the Year Distinction
- How Your Mobility Dealer Manages Your Accessible Vehicle Maintenance
- How to Protect and Repair Wheelchair Vans from Flood Damage
- How Does Your Handicap Van Maintenance Rank
- Handicap Van Questions? Talk with Our Product Specialists
- Getting the Most Value From Your Van
- First Comes Love, Then Comes Mobility
- Do You Plug in a Toyota Hybrid Wheelchair Van?
- Dealer Delivers Dream Vehicle, Friendship
- Car Detailing for Personal Wheelchair Van
- BraunAbility Wheelchair Lift Parts and Wheelchair Van Parts