Time to get out those witch hats, whiskers, princess dresses, and armor; if you do, you could have a chance at winning $500! That’s right: It’s time for the fifth annual BraunAbility Halloween on Wheels costume contest.
From October 24 through November 6, submit a picture of your most creative Halloween costume. You don’t have to be a BraunAbility customer to participate, just a wheelchair user. Once all entries have been collected, the top three winners will be selected by a BraunAbility committee and announced November 9!
- First Place: $500 for you, plus BraunAbility will donate $500 to a disability charity of your choice.
- Second Place: $250
- Third Place: $100
Rules and Regulations
- Only one entry per individual.
- Multiple entries do not increase your chance of winning.
- All entries should include the hashtag #braunabilityhalloween on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to qualify.
- Entries are only valid during the entry period.
- All taxes relative to the prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, assignments, or transfers. No cash equivalents.
- Participants shall indemnify and save harmless BraunAbility and its employees, agents, elected members, and officers against any and all damages to property or injuries as a result of entering the promotion.
Parents: If your child is younger than 14, you will need to enter the Halloween on Wheels costume contest on his or her behalf, and any monies received will be addressed to you.
Good luck everyone!