The BraunAbility Turny Manual turning transfer seat is a subtle mobility feature for those with mobility challenges who are looking for easier transfers in and out of low vehicles.
Simple manual mechanics allow the passenger to rotate the seat over the door sill to a more comfortable transfer position. This seating solution eases the strain of transfers and all at an affordable price.
This seating solution is available for installation in the front row of select passenger cars, small CUVs and minivans. The Turny Manual comes with a three-year limited warranty and optional positioning belts.
Enjoy the simplicity of stress-free transfers at an affordable price with the BraunAbility Turny Manual swivel seat.
BraunAbility Turny Manual Price
BraunAbility Turny Manual Transfer Seat Features
- Manual swivel seat rotates into door opening with 3 extension adjustment stops 2
- 330 lbs. capacity
- Original seat is removed, unmodified, and easily reinstalled
- Optional positioning belts
- 3-year limited warranty (3-year parts/1-year labor)
- Compatible with select passenger cars, minivans, and small CUVs
- Aftermarket seat comes standard with textured faux leather, which provides additional grip and stability for those with compromised core strength
- Optional upgrade to smooth faux leather seat; upgrade comes with adjustable lumbar support standard
Have a Question?
1. For buyers with qualifying credit. No penalty for early payoff. Payment of $92.59 per month assumes a principal of $4,999 with an annual fixed simple interest rate of 9.99% with 12 payments per year and 72 regular payments.
2. The two aft positions are crash tested and approved for use when riding in the vehicle. The full-forward position is only available for extending over the door sill when entering and exiting the vehicle.