The BraunAbility Transfer Board serves as a bridge between the passenger and the vehicle seat, creating an ideal assistive device to make vehicle entries and exits easier and safer.
The simple device rotates out and down when needed and stores up and out of the way when not in use. All of the vehicle’s original seat functions are retained, and a three-year warranty is included.
The BraunAbility Transfer Board can be installed in the front row positions of select passenger cars, minivans and small CUVs.
Experience the ease of quick, simple transfers with the assistance of a BraunAbility Transfer Board.
BraunAbility Transfer Board Price
BraunAbility Transfer Board Features
- Manual Transfer Board folds in, up, and out of the way when not in use
- 309 lbs. capacity
- Vehicle specific mounting brackets
- Retains original manufacturer seat and functions
- 3-year limited warranty (3-year parts/1-year labor)
- Compatible with select low vehicles including passenger cars, minivans, and small CUVs in the driver and front passenger positions
Have a Question?
1. For buyers with qualifying credit. No penalty for early payoff. Payment of $87.86 per month assumes a principal of $1,000 with an annual fixed simple interest rate of 9.99% with 12 payments per year and 12 regular payments.